Another shocker from the Meru region earlier this week came from Igembe South MP Mithika Linturi who warned that Meru region has been turned to a NASA stronghold. The outspoken legislator told The Star that NASA is doing all possible things to ensure they win at least half of the votes in the perceived Jubilee stronghold.
Linturi believes Uhuru’s government has done little for the people of Meru. Even roads that were promised by the Jubilee government have not yet been started. And most important of all, Meru still struggles in the Miraa business.
“It is four years down the line, yet nothing has been done. The miraa-growing areas are gone unless Jubilee makes urgent interventions to correct the situation,” said Linturi.
But Linturi gave Jubilee one important piece of advice. He believes Jubilee has a slim chance to fix things before it is too late, and the Meru people jolt out of Jubilee in their hundred of thousands.
“I am speaking what the majority of my area colleagues are unable to say. But if the issues are not corrected, then we will not have a problem. Historical issues of unemployment and underdevelopment must be fixed urgently”
- . IEBC Analysis: Summary of Registered Voters in Counties, Regions and Tribes
- Wife Placed a Kitchen Knife on Mpango Wa Kando’s Head and Did This Horrible ….
- Raila Eats Miraa in Meru, Then Says This about His Circumcision Status
- Breaking: Star Newspaper to be closed
- DENTIST: KIKUYUS and Nakuru Residents Urged to Maintain Dental Hygiene
- Impregnate us or else we look for real men – Sexually starved Kiambu women threaten
- Ruto Refuses To Support CORD 2017, Says Raila is a ‘Mchawi’ Who Wants Partner in Political Forest
- SAD IEBC PROTEST POEM: ‘ Brother Raila, Please DONT Destroy Kisumu’